Monday, November 30, 2009

Wine is Tasty

Dear Slayter box # 7318,

I am indeed looking forward to Thanksgiving break. But for several different reasons than
you. You know, the whole break from classes thing...? Or eating a shit ton of turkey?
Yeah, that kind of thing.

Now, thank you so much for bravely announcing all of your grievances with this school. I
mean, anonymous submissions truly show that you are not only a whiny bitch, but a whiny
bitch with BALLS OF FUCKING STEEL.

Let's review why you hate this school: the lack of parties. I don't know about you, but I
didn't come to Denison for the party scene. I came here because of the excellent academic
program. If that means that I have to settle with drinking casually with my friends, so
be it. Might I remind you that you chose to attend this school? If you're looking for
"real" college parties, then get the fuck off of the campus. Go to Ohio State. Drink
yourself stupid. Have fun with that. But just stop fucking whining. Honestly.

Erin Mulhern

No comments: