Monday, November 30, 2009

Dear Denison Community,
Recently I was playing one of my favorite past time games and noticed something which you should all be aware of. During the last race of Flower Cup of the ever famous game Mario Kart (the original), I was leading the race coming up to the finish line when I decided to shoot the rest of my green shells for fun. Little did I know/predict that the green shells would simply bounce of the wall, allow me to catch up with them, and then strike me. This unforeseen circumstance cost me first place, and as you can imagine I was quite upset. Ever since this episode I have been considering just how those green shells got me and come across the following explanation courtesy of www.graphjam.com. May this be a guide to everyone you engages in one of the greatest games ever created.



Love,
Percy
Slayter 8826

No comments: