Monday, November 30, 2009

Like No = His Words, Not Mine

I would like to apologize for the "crystal meth" comment I made in my submission
this past Friday. No, there is probably no correlation between the quality of meals and
crystal meth. Additionally, though this comment was not necessarily directed toward food
service employees at Denison, I can see how the comment was grossly insensitive. I can
also see how it could hurt the feelings of "cooks" at this school. So, for that I'm sorry.
On the other hand, though crystal meth has nothing to do with it, the food at
Denison still sucks, and I hate having to pay to eat it. Thus, I have included my
revision to the crystal meth statement: You realize that the quality of your meal
probably has nothing to do with crystal meth (though you have entertained the idea) or
the cooks (because who would want to hurt their feelings?).

7318

No comments: