Monday, November 30, 2009

Siren Love

A Short List of Questions
1. Why can't we take things that are on reserve out overnight? Just because the library
closes at 2 doesn't mean I'm done. Why won't the man just let me take out the noise
canceling head phones for another 6.5 hours? I can't afford these sick head phones on my
own, and regular ear buds just don't have the same affect. I promise I'd return them. If
I didn't you could find me, you know where I live. The lack of noise canceling
head-phones lowers my GPA by leading me to be distracted by the constant Granville
sirens. Which leads me to...

2. Why does GPD use sirens all day every day? I've seen the streets of Granville at night
and they are empty. There is no need to use those sirens. Flashing lights alone at night
can suffice. Also, Granville quiet hours are at 10 pm, why can't they respect their own
ordinances? On the topic of illegality...

3. Why is it not illegal to have this much work while the campus is so beautiful? It
should also be illegal to have access to the internet while having this much work and
this little work ethic. Thats all.

Answers?
Slayter Box 8643

No comments: