Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Overheard At Denison

Overheard at Denison

1: "I didn’t think I had blacked out this weekend, but then I saw facebook and I was like, ‘fuuuuuuuck’!

friday night in slayter bathroom, 1230am:
1: " well...if he buys me a plane ticket that gets him at least a blow job."
2: " yeah. at LEAST a blow job if he buys you a ticket."

1: What religion celebrates Passover?
2: Judaism
1: Who are the Judists?

1: So, seriously, what is a foreskin?
2: Well, it’s like...it goes over, you know, a guy’s head. It’s like skin.
1: What?! His head?!
2: Yeah, but it’s removed at birth most times, so it’s cool.

1: Yeah, I always take the stairs instead of the elevator. It’s, like, so much better for you.
2: That’s probably a good idea. I should start doing that. You just never know with this economy. Elevators run on gas, right? And with this economy...
1: I don’t think so. I think elevators run on a pulley system. You know, like electricity.
2: Oh, right. That makes sense. So it must be coal that runs them.
1: I don’t know. This discussion is too philosophical for me.

Way to stay classy Denison. Nice work.
Box: 7241

No comments: