Thursday, September 24, 2009

Axe? Pff! An Ode to Tag Body Spray by Rob and Taylor

In response to the bros that wrote the axe article we have this to say:

Fuck you.
A true bro wears Tag body spray. I haven’t seen anyone use Axe since the fifth grade. Bro, you sound like a tool, thus according to the transitive property of toolery, you are in fact a tool. You’re such a tool I used you to tighten up my lax stick. I can tell you from personal experience that Tag will get you all the puss you will ever need. I’ve smashed ALL THE BITCHES. And Hollister bro? Seriously? J.Crew has the best bro jerseys around. If we compared dick sizes I would win all the time, every time. I have the biggest dick in the world.
When im out boarding I can rock the Rob Dyrdek smell, when im going to WNBA games to pick up chicks I can spray on some Carmello Man-Anthony fragrance. I love Tag so much, I spray the Ludacris scent on my shit to make it smell good. Tag says it best themselves, “It’s beyond body spray. Performance. Personal style. Power. From the court to the club, smell the good life.” And why would they lie? What do they have to gain from selling their product?


So fuck you rob and taylor.
Love,
Rob and Taylor

No comments: