Thursday, September 24, 2009

An Ode to Axe Body Spray by Rob and Taylor

I love Axe body spray. It is god’s greatest gift to man. Everyday after I wake up, and have my morning shot of jager, I take a long warm shower in Axe body spray. After I button up my Hollister bro jersey and throw on my Yankees cap, I spray some more on for good measure. The crisp smell gently wakes my roommate up, and after his morning shot of jager, he high fives me. He then gets ready for the day and I help him spray on his Axe body spray. Sometimes we mix our two scents to become one, but that is only when we really want to get laid- which is all the time. Finally before we leave, we compare our dick sizes (mine is almost always bigger, but he wins occasionally).
Ever since I have been using Axe body spray (5th grade) it hasn’t been tough getting the puss. I could not go on living my life without Axe body spray. If I was stranded on a desert island for the rest of my life and was only allowed three things it would be: my fantasy football team, a nice pair of tits and Axe. Axe has replaced shelter in the list of things I would need to survive because I live in it. I would say I go through about seven-to-ten bottles of Axe in a typical day; 12-14 on weekends, and 16-20 on spring break (CANCUN 09!!!!!)
I love this shit so much, I was sent to rehab for huffin’ it!

Boom that’s a segment!
Love,
Rob and Taylor.

No comments: