Saturday, October 3, 2009

when my stomach is in need i like to eat at curtis by Slayter Box 7318

when my stomach is in need i like to eat at curtis. it is a fun place. they have lots of
flavors of soda. cherry coke is my favorite thing from curtis. it's nice how they give
you a mint. sometimes i take two, but if i do i skip my mint for the next meal. i like
color coordination, and it makes me very happy that all my food is yellow-brown.
yellow-brown is probably one of my favorite colors other than brown-brown. oh yeah! and
curtis has CHEFS! the stirfry station is very yummy. it is cool to eat food from many
places such as china and italy and mexico. it probably costs a lot of money to go to such
exotic places for food. that is why i am ok with paying the price. sometimes i put french
fries on my hamburger! you are allowed to do that at curtis. i have many parental figures
there. when i am hungry i smell my shirt and it smells like curtis and that is like a
snack for the nose. CRYSTAL METH CRYSTAL METH CRYSTAL METH.

No comments: