Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lindsay Gund Memorial Posts

Lindsay Quote Corner:
-“Shno big deal.”
-“Haiii”
-“I’m not drunk… but I’ve been drinking.”
-“Well that’s a LOFTY goal, don’t you think?”
-“But I’m ‘No Filter Gund.’ That’s what makes me who I am.”
-“Now you’re thinkin’ like a clown.”
-“I just stocked up on the ingredients for the ‘Lindsay Gund’.”
-“Prettiest girl on campus.”
-“Rude.”
-“Who wants Baileys?!”
-“Shhh! For pizza.”

Nicknames (Otherwise known as…):
-Baby Gund
-Gund Bear (Gotta Getta Gund)
-Vincent Van Gund
-No Boundaries Gund
-Captain Gunderpants
-Lindsay “Joke Killer” Gund
-Nacha

Cocktail of the Day: The Lindsay Gund
, a refreshing drink crafted by the one and only. Made for a standard wine glass…
-Either 2 or 4 shots of cheap vodka, depending on your mood and reason for boozing.
-A heavy pour of Inglenook White Zinfandel, enough to make the drink a lovely light
pink.
-2 generous splashes of Dole Pineapple, Orange, Banana juice. Good juice cuts bad
alcohol.
-A splash of Clear American (note: can only be purchased at Walmart) Golden Peach
Sparkling Water (“Don’t worry, Leigh; it has ZERO CALORIES!!!!!”)

DISCLAIMER: “Lindsay’s crazy. That drink she made really fucked me up.” –Mike Barnum, Senior Defensive Lineman for DU Big Red, 5’10”, 210 lbs. and neighbor of LG.

No comments: